I have been a user of Elementar instrumentation for the past 15 years, spanning several different institutions. The flexibility of the instrumentation and the company to remain at the cutting edge of scientific needs is impressive. This approach is essential for success in front line science and represents the key reason why Elementar remains a number one choice for isotope analytics.
IsoPrime100 IRMS with Dual Inlet, vario PYRO cube elemental analyzer and VLS liquid autosampler
IsoPrime100 IRMS with Dual Inlet with MultiFlow and GC5 analyzer
Stable Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer Facility
Lancaster Environment Centre
|Selected Recent Publications:||
· Smith, A., Wynn, PM., Barker, P., Leng, M., Noble, S. 2016. North Atlantic forcing of moisture delivery to Europe throughout the Holocene. Scientific Reports. DOI: 10.1038/srep24745.
· Benn, D. I., Le Hir, G., Bao, H., Donnadieu, Y., Dumas, C., Fleming, E. J., Hambrey, M. J., McMillan, E. A., Petronis, M. S., Ramstein, G., Stevenson, C. T. E., Wynn, PM. & Fairchild, I. J. 2015. Orbitally Forced Ice Sheet Fluctuations in Snowball Earth. Nature Geoscience. DOI: 10.1038/NGEO2502.
· Wynn PM., Morrell, D., Tuffen, H., Barker, P., Tweed, FS. and Burns, R. 2015. Seasonal release of anoxic geothermal meltwater from the Katla volcanic system, Sólheimajökull, Iceland. Chemical Geology. DOI: 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2014.12.026
· Wynn, PM., Loader, N. and Fairchild, IJ. 2014. Interrogating trees for isotopic archives of atmospheric sulphur deposition and calibration to speleothem records. Environmental Pollution, 187, 98-105.
· Wynn, PM., Borsato, A., Baker, A., Frisia, S., Miorandi, R., Fairchild, IJ. 2013 Biogeochemical cycling of sulphur in karst and transfer into speleothem archives at Grotta Di Ernesto, Italy. Biogeochemistry, 114 (1-3) 255 - 267